Thursday, May 15, 2008

the decadence of alone time

Roommate is away for the entire weekend! I am 'working from home' tomorrow and this means I have the place to myself for 3 whole nights. And my roommate filled the propane tank for my new bbq so I can test it out this weekend. Looking forward to some sunshine and vitamin D. It always puts me in a great mood.

Got a great phone call from my best friend who lives in TO. We've been unable to connect on the phone due to the time difference and the fact that I was kicked off my free cell phone plan that previously allowed me to call anywhere in North America at any time of day. We got caught up and she confirmed that she is planning on attending Stampede. July is going to be a banner month with catching up with all my rowing friends in Calgary and then seeing a few of those still competing in Beijing. Fingers crossed they qualify the 8!

My only other plans for this weekend are to check out this store called Everything Wine in North Vancouver. I am going to have to restrain myself big time. Aiming to leave with no more than 2 bottles and spend less than $50.

As I don't normally use the living room or get home early enough for TV I am now going to relax with a glass of wine and watch the season finale of the Office.

0 comments: