It seemed like everyone had a good time although I admit to being a little fuzzy on details after 10pm. Notice the nice photo with Renee and then me looking shiny and blotchy with the sisters about 2 hours later. I think that might have been when R started slurring.
Party wrapped at midnight (a sign we are getting old OR that people were scared of returning home in the ridiculous weather) and it was great to see a mix of family, work friends and the rowing peeps all mingling in my new place.
I have to agree with Rachel; I enjoyed turning 30 and 31 seems like and awkward and old age. Ugh.
Other than the party other highlights included; reflexology at Big Feet (first time for R and Grud), wicked lunch at Quattro and having Kohei sing happy birthday to me over the phone. Those kids are way too cute. Loving the video of Kiyomi spinning Kohei on a wakeboard on the homemade ice rink.
1 comments:
Welcome back. Well I gotta get to bed. Peace from your brother with the same mother.
Post a Comment