Monday, March 2, 2009

Government sure does take a bite...

I filed my taxes today. Yeah me. And, I checked my account on epass and they obviously got my letter, in reply to their revised assessment, and are now refunding me the money they thought I owed them. It is Monday and I've already filed my taxes. Yeah me!

In other news: I missed out on last nights torch dessert and tonight's home cooked meal at Ritchy's. Last night I didn't receive the invite and tonight I got the invite but it was 10 minute warning and I needed to eat and run because they were headed to the movies.

I'm not complaining (keep the offers coming Rich!) but sad none the less that I have missed out two days in a row.

2 comments:

von grudegin said...

how you feeling now? better?

Rachel Catriona said...

Liar! You were totally invited for creme brulee. I texted you. You were busy.

How soon we forget.