I've obviously spent a lot of time at home lately given my battle with the pneum. What I have noted so far is;- IGA really is just downstairs. You can pick up gingerale and Lipton chicken noodle soup between the hours of 7am and midnight. Does it get any better?
- Other than the occasional pile drive at the construction site my place is quiet enough for a day time nap for a person, like myself, that is light sleeper.
- While I want to get rid of cable I am really enjoying Shaw On Demand movie service. Same price as pay per view but you can watch the movie you order anytime, pause, rewind etc. and you get it for 24 hours. Just wishing I wasn't working yesterday so I could have watched Pineapple Express for a second time.
- On a Sunday night when you are extremely short of breath you can text your sister a block away and let her know you might be needing her to take you to the ER. I felt very confident she would step up to the plate. Just need to provide her with an extra set of keys in case I had passed out.
- The chaise can be turned on an angle and is perfect for watching 2 movies back to back. Very comfortable.
The only thing that would perfect this day would be a nice visit from my new nephew Kaz. Not even a photo yesterday from Dave. Do we have to beg?
0 comments:
Post a Comment