So this morning I woke up and made my favorite brunch. The only thing that would have made it better was some crispy bacon but I try to only have that on special occasions. My two medium poached eggs were perfect, the coffee has given me a great buzz to carry to the gym and I've had a delicious serving of fresh fruit with yogurt. Not bad considering it isn't even 9am yet.
After the gym I am off to meet with a realtor and having a viewing of a condo on Station st. Check out the link. From the description it sounds perfect but who knows once you get there. I am concerned there may be no common deck and that Juliette balcony will not hold a bbq. I am obsessed with the loft concept condo. It means you have a spacious feel, less walls and the bedroom is generally partitioned by sliding frosted glass doors in the back area. Being a light sleeper I am concerned about being on a busy street with a bedroom that faces on to it. Right now my bedroom is on a busy street and there is a ton of construction. Nothing like waking up to the beep of dump trucks backing up at 6:30am. I think it must be illegal. I will have to look into it.
Happy weekend to everyone. Especially Richard. I can't tell you how it warms my heart to hear her stories about work. You might say my heart is 'glowing'....
0 comments:
Post a Comment