Thursday, September 25, 2008

Condo/No Condo

I went from the nose, to a bike, to a condo. Back on the condo searching kick. The market is finally 'softening' and I could actually afford something in Vancouver! When I previously looked I could afford an old one bedroom in a 4 storey in east van or a new concrete condo in new west. But that was it. Over the last 7 months the new condos across the street have dropped by 30k! Exciting times for me. Maybe not as exciting if you are already in the market.

I really want a loft. Not a two level loft but something open, but not a studio, with high ceilings, lots of windows, in a concrete building. I want the impossible of a storage locker, parking spot (for my friends with cars to visit), my own balcony so I can bbq and over 650 sq ft. And I don't want to be on the first floor. Or even the 2nd for that matter. I really want to be on the third or higher.

Have to get back to watching the season opener of Grey's Anatomy.

0 comments: