Wonderful meal last night with the Vancouver sisters and the mumma. We dined at Cobre on the dine out menu. The portions were small but I enjoyed that because it means you get to taste more. Starter, main and dessert for $28. Services was super slow but other than that I think I would go back.
On Monday I tested out Plan B Eatery. I wasn't that impressed. The food was kind of average. We ordered 6 share plates between 3 of us and only 2 of them were really tasty. The others were average. They do have this deal on Monday's where you get 1/2 off a bottle of wine if you order 2 share plates so I could be tempted to go back, order the 2 dishes I enjoyed and drink.
On Tuesday my volunteer organising committee for the Women in Sport Awards had our debrief at Yew at the Four Seasons. So tasty! They had wicked prawns, this duck dish, cheese platter and some lobster rolls. It was all a specialized menu for the group since our event was hosted there. We finished with these chocolate mousse with salted caramel topping. Unbelievable. They were served in tall shot glasses and so decadent. I want to learn how to make it myself.
Luckily I have fit in some workouts around this eating out and will be heading to the gym with Rachel in the next half hour.
No dining out plans for the coming week. Instead I plan on making turkey chili and another pork loin roast to ensure I am eating in all week.
2026 Summer
2 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment