I feel like the last two days I have dealt with a week's worth of work. Also started a new routine of working out before work in order to not get panicked at 6pm that I need to get home to go to the gym. Day 2 and so far so good. Might be a bit tougher next week when I am in Whistler for work and need to be at the venue at 6am! That would be a 4am gym time. Not going to happen.
Dinner was leftover pork roast, yams and carrots from having a friends over for Sunday dinner. Gave away some of the leftovers so I didn't have to eat it 4 meals in a row. Much more enjoyable. Now on to the turkey chili I made on the weekend and froze.
2026 Summer
2 months ago
2 comments:
I am very impressed with the fancy Sunday night dinners. When you come visit me we will cook up a big dinner and I'll invite friends over. kiss kiss hug hug
are you and Rachel identical or fraternal twins?
Post a Comment