Today I leave for Whistler for a week of work. This may sound glamourus or fun (if you're a powder hound) but the reality is a 6am start time for the first 4 days and juggling my actual job while working at an event, living out of a hotel and trying to workout everyday. I am looking forward to the break in scenery but not necessarily the break from my new bed.
I am also trying to spend less on eating out, so this week with no kitchen could be a real challenge. Do I make instant soup boiling water in the hotel room coffee maker? Or just bring a ton of larabars and fruit and eat only snacks for 7 days. I predict I will have to hit a restaurant for a meal at least twice but I am bringing my espresso maker with me and can hopefully avoid too many coffee purchases.
Must run. 9:45am pick up time and I still need to do hair, finish packing and pick up fruit and coffee stuff. Thank goodness I live above IGA and across the street from Starbucks.
2026 Summer
2 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment