Sunday, February 8, 2009

Home Sweet Home

After a week in Whistler I am happy to be back in my humble abode. As Grand Forks Dunnets and Chicago Dunnet have not seen the place I thought I would post a few pics. The color of my furniture also explains the hesitation to have young Dunnets over. Mum suggested to cover the furniture in bed sheets but that just seemed over the top and a bit anal retentive. Which is actually how I would be described when it comes to my new place. Margo stayed for one night and I had 3 pages of instructions on the place. I feel like I am leasing a nice car and going to get dinged for every scratch on it when I return it.But man did it feel good to walk in the door after the week in Whistler. I was back for one night to put out a few fires at work but it was a pit stop. Have spent most of the day wondering what I do when I am not working. 7 days straight of work does that to you.Notice I have a real bed. Bed frame and everything. Totally legit. Feel like a grown up.

1 comments:

Fall Garlic said...

Looks nice, very upscale. Not for kiddies. I still want to visit.