Today I officially submitted my vacation request for April. Maybe it was the fact that I have woken up with a cold, maybe it was the fact that tomorrow is a suit day, but I needed to firm things up for my vacation in April.I then came home and put the deposit down on my trip, entitled 'Morocco Kasbahs and Desert', described as;
'Compact and independent, this adventure gives you the best of Morocco with maximum flexibility. Experience a 4x4 excursion of the dunes of the Sahara, climb high-walled kasbahs, cross the High Atlas mountains, and wander the rabit-warren alleys of Fez and Marrakech - Do it your way.'
Over 8 days I visit; Casablanca, Rabat, Roman ruins of Volubilis, Meknès, Fez, Merzouga, 4x4 desert sand dune excursion, Todhga, Ouarzazate, Ben Haddou, Marrakech, Djemma El Fna Square.
At the end of this I will meet up with Chris and Rachel for some sightseeing in Marrakech before we head to Tangiers to catch the ferry to Spain for a week of relaxing in the sun.
The thought of this trip is really keeping me going.
Must go sort out my dry clean only clothing for tomorrow.
0 comments:
Post a Comment