Monday, February 23, 2009

Day 9 of 14: Too much and too little

Wandering around in a complete fog with this cold. Really need it to end. Have doctor's appointment tomorrow. I was feeling bad for myself until someone from another department complained to me today that they haven't had a day off since January 4th. Now, you may ask what will I do next year at this time? This time next year we have a 17 day event, break and then another event. Not three months continuous of events and trying to do our day jobs.


Making fish and green beans for dinner. Hope healthy eating will help me kick this thing.

5 days to go until my day off!

When are we going to see photos of the new addition? I keep refreshing the blog to see if brother Dave has posted an update. Or maybe he will post to facebook. Still confused on what the name is but hoping mum will bring back clarification and photos when she visits later this week.

0 comments: