Monday, June 29, 2009

Grouse Grind + 14k

Well I made it through my double workout Sunday. See graph below for my speed versus heart rate during my 14k (yeah Garmin!). The first 30 minutes of my run felt like I had cement blocks attached to my legs but then I warmed up. Richard and I did our fastest GG this summer just 4 hours prior to the start of my run. For going 5 minutes faster it was significantly more challenging. R and I have a theory that while we both enjoy getting a workout done in the morning, physically your body is ready for it in the afternoon.
Today, while others go to work, I am on day 3 of staycation. I have plans to go to foot reflexology with a friend, workout/stretch (my legs are feeling slight worked over) and read in the sun. That is it. It should be great.

0 comments: