Saturday, June 14, 2008

fixed

I finally fixed my home computer. Yes, I lost everything on it. Reminiscent of that 'Sex and the City' episode where Carrie's computer blew up and Miranda asks her 'well when did you last back up?'. I had thought about backing up. I even perused the store shelves for an external hard drive. But...I never got around to buying one. And now I have lost it all. By 'all' I am referring to my photos and music. Tragedy.

In other news I am hunting for an over sized chair for the living room in my apartment. My roommate decided he didn't need a desk and now we have a few free sq metres. I have decided to make myself a corner to relax in the living room. Nothing grand. Just moved a bookshelf out there and now looking for a chair and ottoman. Still saving for the Asia trip so hoping to get a bargain.

0 comments: