I bought it. THE hair dryer. Good friend K let me test drive hers and it changed me. In a good way; I will not accept frizzy hair after 25 minutes of blow drying. I will invest in a miraculous appliance that not only reduces the drying time by half but also leaves my hair shiny with not a frizz in sight.Took it for a test drive this morning. Bought it on eBay for a third of the retail cost. It is the older model, brand new but not as light as Kim's. But boy does it do the trick. I am in love. I will have great hair everyday. I will make the effort. I will not arrive at work with wet hair, attending meetings like I am in University, just finished first row and am sprinting through the quad to my 8:30 class and can't be bothered to do anything but throw in some hair product because my hair will be wet again in 6 hours when I do my second workout. I am an adult. I use an umbrella rather than just pulling the hood up.
It is all about the small victories.
1 comments:
Spent thirty minutes today drying my hair with a $15 special from London Drugs that I bought in 2001. Have wicked triangle head. I need this hair dryer you speak of. I need it now.
Post a Comment