For instance; I offered on a place last month that had been on the market since May. It was awesome, great location, loved the layout and the building is new. They rejected my offer that was 8% below asking. Now, there is the same condo on the market one floor higher and they have a list price 3k below the one the floor below that I made an offer on. Ha! And there is another condo in the building that has just come on the market as well. Fire sale! Well, maybe not yet but this bodes well for me to buy something in the spring.
Still pumped about moving into my rental at the end of November. Spending too much time thinking about the furnishings I need for the fabulous layout (see picture). Do I use the flex space as a den/storage or just storage? Should I put my desk in the den or use that space as a reading area with my chaise and a bookcase? I need to buy a bed, couch, TV, TV stand and some bar stools so I am going furniture window shopping this weekend to see what is out there. Will also be checking craigslist.
2 comments:
I vote desk in the den with computer on it. it is so nice to have it out of your living space and you then actually spend time in all your apartment zones.
I like that flex room. I mean it is probably just for storage but if you could find a really small person you might even be able to sublet.
Post a Comment