
I decided to be
housebound today and not head into the city to hang with
Ritchy (my usual Saturday). Got 12 hours of sleep in (must have needed it), have watched 2 episodes of 24, went to the gym, am currently doing some laundry and just had Chinese food for dinner. Ordered it through this website called
YummyWeb.com. I have not ordered Chinese food in the 16 months I've lived here (ordered pizza once) but was really craving it. The whole thing worked like a charm although they did call me 3 times because the women at the restaurant wrote down my credit card information wrong. I even got a free order of vegetables and cashew using a coupon available at the site.
As a singleton the delivery sometimes works out well. For $40 I've had dinner and have another 4 meals now tucked away in containers as well as a serving of soup. This almost makes me not want to cook. Of course, soon I won't have to cook because I will be stopping in at Rachel's for dinner as often as possible. Just a block and half away from Richard...
1 comments:
for no good reason, i enjoyed this post heaps.
Post a Comment