Thursday, November 6, 2008

walk it out

So I have the perfect place to move into at the end of the month but I still can't help window shopping...

My realtor sent me this listing that is a great deal. Well, a great deal today but who knows with how the market is dipping. Is 100k off a great deal? Is it a great deal if the item is overpriced by 170k? This condo is brand new and started at 437k and is now down to 339k (or 319k if you decide not to take the car that is offered with it as an incentive). Love the building and the 800 sq ft is great. But man is it loud. The living room is right on Kingsway and the bedroom is barely removed from it. Way too loud for me.

I had a long walk home to think about it. I realised that if I took transit home from Broadway and Main I would barely get to the gym by 9pm. So I walked home. It was only 8k and since it wasn't raining it was quite pleasant.

Hoping I get a visit from the GF Dunnets on Saturday! The invite is out for them to come to my place for dinner. Fingers crossed Kohei doesn't have an accident again. Really don't want to lose my deposit.

1 comments:

von grudegin said...

holy bejeezes. what's going on over there? that's madness batman. i can't believe the market has dropped that much. buyers paradise. i'm very excited about checking out your new digs.