First of many mother daughter evenings. Totally committed to this new plan. While some (R!) bailed others (Mum, Chach et moi) had a great evening.
Started off with foot reflexology at Big Feet on Granville. For $33 someone works your feet over for 50 minutes. It is amazing. I want to be wheeled out of there so my paws can feel like clouds a little longer. The only downside is the location (Granville & 64th is the middle of nowhere!) and the fact that the women giving you the foot massage are screaming at each other in Mandarin the entire time. Kind of ruins the relaxing feel but at the same time makes the experience authentic. I'll be looking to get more reflexology in Beijing. I am thinking once a day. For $3 a session.
We then went next door to Big Feet to this awesome Indian restaurant. I stuffed myself on naan, basmati rice and chicken vindaloo. All amazing.
A nice hump day treat. Oh wait. Can I call it a hump day when it is the first work day of the week? I think so. It was a great way to end a day back to work after a 4 day weekend.
2026 Summer
2 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment