Thursday, July 23, 2009

day off

I can't quite remember the last day I took a full day off from working out. But today will be one.

Tired and cranky. The weather has turned to grey skies. The microwave has been broken for over 3 months now and all I have to eat is delicious healthy FROZEN meals that I've been making. And I need to get these damn fake nails off ASAP.

Luckily I am working from home tomorrow so I think that will improve my mood and allow for 2 workouts given the 90 minutes of commuting time I save.

Need to get to bed early so I wake up feeling refreshed and rested for bootcamp tomorrow morning. The class is going to be a struggle because the usual instructor is on holiday and the replacement makes the workout painful by using bad music, not getting a good flow of exercises going and adding in random jumping for the cardio component. Wednesday morning she had us going random twisting jumps that looked like 'the twist' on speed. And I actually get less of a workout than I normally do because of the stilted flow of exercises.

Need to go sleep off this bad mood.

0 comments: