It is 3:46pm and so far I have; had breakfast, spent some time in the pool with R, ate too much of the delicious low-fat healthy baking R brought me (low-fat and healthy are negated when you eat too much of it BTW), read 7 of 14 ITQs for work (don't ask), laid in the sun while reading said ITQs, took a nap because the sun tired me out, and ate a healthy burrito from the stash of healthy burritos R and I made yesterday. With the microwave broken I had to revert to the dark ages and heat up the burrito in a frying pan. Made it nice and crispy. Feeling good about the fact that I have 10 of them in the freezer right now.
My one other activity was going to get the running belt from R before she left for the day. I've borrowed this belt from her for the rest of my running season as it holds water and other necessities while you run. There is nothing as disappointing right now as a run in the afternoon heat and 4k of no water fountains. With the new development in south False Creek there are water fountains aplenty, just none of them are hooked up to water yet. I've made the mistake of trying to use one, wanted to kick it when I realised it didn't work and I wasn't getting any water until Granville Island. They should really put up a sign.
Aiming to leave for my run by 4:30 since I sleep like crap if I don't finish my workout 4 hours before going to bed. It is going to be hot. Tarzan couldn't stand this heat.
2026 Summer
2 months ago
1 comments:
I ate too much of my healthy baking this morning too. Stashed it all in the freezer to put an end to the nibbling.
Pool rocks. Can I come over in 30 for another dip?
Post a Comment