I am having the same weekend over and over again. And loving it.
Usually involves brunch, grouse grind, some other activity, pool time, a long run, errands and a bit of housework. And a few bud light limes. My only complaint is I need to stay away from the computer. I can waste 4 hours looking at MLS listings, researching travel plans, reading Facebook, and pretty much getting nothing real down.
I was lamenting to Rachel that I have a better run in the afternoon but am worried because a half-marathon generally starts in the morning. Maybe I will need to get myself on a different sleep cycle so I make it through a half in October. Pretend I'm living on Europe for a while.
On that note, off to the library, then Costco (for fruit & veg - so much cheaper and higher quality than my IGA), so R&R (reading & relaxation) and then my longish run this afternoon. Fingers crossed it stays overcast and windy; these are perfect running conditions for me.
2026 Summer
2 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment