While still cranky and tired I did manage to have a very productive day at both work and play.
Work: I worked from home and cranked out some stuff that I needed to get done. Felt good. Real good. Especially since I was dressed in workout clothes, able to make 2 lattes from my kick ass espresso machine and did not have to get on skytrain. I only got one panicked phone call from someone at work stating that the wheels might be falling off a project. Talked them down from ledge and was rewarded with an email late afternoon that the wheels were securely on and all was as it should be.
Play: After yesterday's day off I hit the gym feeling refreshed. Debated over the spin class but it didn't look like a good instructor so I chose to do 60' of cardio and 30' of running on the treadmill.
Met up with Rachel this evening and we tried on stuff at Banana Republic to prepare for Montreal Dave's offer to use his status to get us discounts tomorrow. Brunch with Grud, her Dave, Chach and Rachel at my place tomorrow morning. R and I are going to go for the later afternoon Grouse Grind. Legs are warmed up by then and we're ready to dodge tourists.
2026 Summer
2 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment