Wednesday, August 27, 2008

impromptu travel

I just can't stop with the travel. Have planned impromptu trip to LA from Friday to Tuesday morning.

Justification:
- Had credit with NWA so total flight cost is $240
- Spending 2 of 4 nights at friend's place
- Pricelined the hotel rooms for the other 2 nights; 3 star for $80 each night
- I really need this! (said in the way the guy in Old School is yelling at one of the Wilson brother's to let him into the frat)

For some reason I am just plain tired from the Asia trip and looking for some time at the beach. Reading books. Working on my tan. And doing...nothing.

If anyone would like to join me flights are fairly cheap right now....from Vancouver it is $400 RT...

1 comments:

Fall Garlic said...

Well you could have come up here for the cost of a car rental and stayed for free. We would have even fed you. You wouldn't have had to do anything. I have to admit LA sounds more exciting. Bon voyage.