Having not competed at a Games I have no cheesy photo of me walking into the Olympic stadium during the athlete parade of an opening ceremony. I now however have photos of people I know dressed in their Olympic gear, some of them are wearing medals, a few of them posed with me. Not as good as being an Olympian but it was still a fun ride watching them race.
My friend Emily and I with the men's eight in the background as they perform their victory lap.

Adam at Canada Olympic House with Doug checking out the gold medal.

Andie and I enjoying a beverage on my last night in Beijing and her first night post-racing.

Tracy enjoying wine and a bronze medal.

My favorite lightweight man; Jon B! Saw him after the races and was worried he would just give me the head nod of recognition. Instead he came over and gave me a hug and graciously posed for a cheesy photo just a few hours after his bronze medal race.
0 comments:
Post a Comment