Due to a transportation issue I didn't make it out to the course to see Andie and Darcy kick some ass and win the repechage. So exciting! Can't believe I am over here and had to watch it on-line. It is over 3 hours round trip and there was no guarantee due to the late bus that I would make it there for their race.
Tomorrow we are going to the silk market to get suits tailores, Russian NOC house and any event we can secure tickets to. Getting a bit burnt out. My feet are sore from miles of walking and we go to bed late and get up early. Not sure I will be coming home rested from this portion of the vacation.
Great Wall on Friday and then it is rowing all weekend. Thanks to Dave for posting. Loved seeing the pictures of the kids in Japan.
2026 Summer
2 months ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment