Wednesday, August 6, 2008

a well made suit

In Hoi An and just had another great day. We rented bikes and went into town, had mango lassies, shopped for clothing, ordered and were fitted for tailored clothing, then drank cheap beers, biked back to hotel, went swimming in the ocean and are now about to head for dinner. It doesn't get much better than this!

Tomorrow at 11am I go for a fitting for my new suit (jacket, pant and skirt) and we head to Hanoi on an 8pm flight. I have the largest amount of luggage with me currently (one 65L backpack) and everyone else is discussing shipping their clothing home. I think I am going to tough it out and just buy a small suitcase.

Ciao!

2 comments:

Allison said...

Awesome! So can't wait to see the tailored suit.

von grudegin said...

I think you should just ship it home to mom or rachel. why carry when you can not carry. sounds like you are having a blast.